No one is perfect, but whether you are a man looking for the best woman for you, or a woman looking for Mr. Right,–take a look at these top 6 qualities in order to have a good stable relationship:)
6) Nag free. A good woman or man is going to be nag free. Nagging is an ineffective method of trying to get your loved one to perform a task you desire. Trust me – it doesn’t work and often will have the opposite of its intended affect.
5) Supportive. Are you supportive? What does it mean to be supportive? Do you belittle your loved one or do you help him/her to feel good about him/herself his/her job, activities? Your loved one will be much more respectful of you if you are supportive. Even when you don’t agree with him/her – respectfully let him/her know you don’t agree – then support support support anyway. Otherwise, if he/she has difficulties – he/she will feel as though you’re adding to his troubles.
4) Build up your loved one. There’s no quicker way to build resentment in your loved one than to criticize – especially in front of others. On the flip side – try genuinely complementing your loved one in front of other people. Your loved one will glow with admiration toward you and you’ll feel his/her appreciation as love.
3) Respect. A good partner will try to treat his/her lover with respect. How? Much of learning how to be respectful toward your love one has to do with the way you talk to him/her. The old phrase “It’s not so much what you say but how you say it” should become your motto. This doesn’t mean you need to be careful what you say to your love one– just be respectful in the way you say it.
2) Communicate. Ironically, good communication between men and women can be quite frustrating. However, a good partner will seek to discover what’s on his/her other partner’s mind and find a way to express him/herself in a calm manner. Take the time to have a “talk”. Often, men and women will make a joint decision – while the man thinks she’s in agreement with him – but only to discover later that she thought the decision was a bad idea. Talk it out!
1) Be pleasant. Work to be pleasant toward your partner. Don’t be one of those people who makes everyone around you feel bad just because you’ve had a hard day. Good things will come from being pleasant. It’s a decision – just decide to be pleasant. But if you can’t be pleasant – make a decision not to bring your loved one down with you.